Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Day - 8th Feb , 2012

Phew, a better day, with some compliments from atleast 2 people

The day began with a sombre note and I cried today, after a long time, but personally. It was because I know I am suffering from ADD but cannot tell people why I struggle to keep up the pace in many activities. I slept in the 10.30 cab and went to office in half mood. By afternoon, nothing much had happened, when suddenly I felt I need to finish off the clariion stuff. I spoke to Sreepathi and he told it is fine. What a relief. Now I sent an email to all and got a compliment from the development manager that the work is good. I also sent the QE status so well that manager did not come back. After this I asked how reliance dongle works in the evening cab.

After I got down from the cab I picked up a pen drive that I found on the road. I went back home and called up Archana Devanur. She came to my place and picked up the pen drive an thanked me a lot.

Now I am working with SRA and as usual facing some or the other issue

No comments: