Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Day - 14th Feb , 2012

Personally the day was ok. I went to the cab in the morning and did some work in office. I actually went to office thinking I need to attend the meeting , but as meeting got postponed to tomorrow i felt bad. Nothing was working in office and due to stress I did not even feel like having lunch. Afternoon was ok. before leaving office i created a status in facebook saying "sorry guys I am busy, so could not meet you". That status was laughed at by Charan and rakesh. I went home and removed the message, the reason being as it was valentine's day, people would mistake me saying sorry to any girlfriend.

Personally I want all the bachelors to be true bachelors atleast for 6-7 years after they start working. Being true bachelor and trying to improve in life in any way is always important

No comments: